We know that reading the Bible is supposed to be good for us, but sometimes it's hard to get going. We tend to either stick with the parts we already know, or get lost in the ancient and confusing language.
To support your engagement with God through His Word, explore the following resources:
- The Bible
- Scripture for every moment of life
- The overall structure and meaning of the Bible
- Themes and key verses for each book of the Bible
- What the Bible says about your life united to Christ
- Different types of Psalms
- Notes on the book of Revelation
- 365 promises that God has made, affirmed in your baptism
- Read through the Bible in a year
- Comparison of different versions of the Bible
- Biblical Proof of the Trinity
- Memory Verses
RightNow Media is a Christian video resources that Peace Church subscribes to.
Here are just some of the video topics/speakers available:
- Children such as VeggieTales, Owlegories, and Storybook
- Marriage - Emerson Eggerich and Francis Chan
- Parenting - Paul Tripp, Kevin Leman
- Finances - Dave Ramsey, Randy Alcorn
- Bible Studies - Tim Tebow, David Platt, Louie Giglio, Renee Swope, Liz Curtis Higgs, Nancy Guthrie
- Bible Studies by Books of the Bible, topics for Men and Women
This is just the beginning ...
If you do not have a LOGIN, please contact the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org)